1. Where is your reception and why is it different to our apartment address?
Our Reception is located at 37 Swanston St, Level 5, Room 2.
As we have over 25 apartments, in 5 buildings, we thought it best to keep our office in a central, convenient location.
2. Do you provide parking?
Yes. We do have limited parking available. It costs $35 per day and needs to be booked in advance. If we are sold out, there are other parking garages in the vicinity of all our apartments.
3. Does my apartment include WIFI?
We provide free WIFI in all the apartments.
4. Are there clothes washing facilities in the apartments?
All apartments have built in laundry facilities
5. Is the apartment serviced or self contained?
The apartments are all self contained, to provide you with privacy and the freedom to come and go as you please during your stay.
6. Do you provide toiletries and towels?
Yes, we provide shampoo, conditioner and soap, as well as fresh towels and all linen.
7. Do any of your apartments have a sofa bed?
Yes, many of our apartments do include either a single or double sofa bed, this needs to be organised at the time of booking and will incur a fee.
8. Can we borrow an iron, hair dryer or high chair during our stay?
Of course, many of our apartments already include these amenities, please let us know on booking what you will require and we will organise it for you.
9. We'd like to book a tour for our stay in Melbourne, can you help us?
Of course, we provide luxury small group and private tours to Phillip Island, The Great Ocean Road, Yarra Valley wine tasting, and many more. Ask us on booking. We can also help you book larger group tours around Melbourne and Victoria. Happy to help :)
10. Terms and Conditions of booking
We take a 50% deposit to secure your booking, the final payment is due on arrival.
11. Booking Channels (Expedia, Booking.com etc)
It is important to remember that booking channels charge us a commission, unless they are having a sale, it should be cheaper to book directly through us. (Sometimes even up to 15% cheaper) Give us a call for more information
· Guests will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
· Guests will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 3 days before arrival.
SPECIAL EVENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE: Australian Open Tennis, Formula One Grand Prix, AFL Grand Final weekend, Weekends over spring carnival, Melbourne Cup, New Years Eve.